Apply for this job
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Soldotna, Alaska, AK
95000 / Year
Company: Stanley Ford
Assistant Store Manager - Stanley Ford is Now Hiring for Assistant Store Manager
Stanley Ford is a Car Dealers and Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used) Company from Soldotna, Alaska and seeks an energetic, salesperson for a full-time Assistant Store Manager position at a growing self-storage site in the downtown section of Soldotna.
The candidate for the Assistant Store Manager position must be extremely customer-oriented, dependable, and willing to learn the business within a high-growth organization.
Stanley Ford is a Automotive Services category company which is specialized in Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used) and Car Dealers from Soldotna of Alaska.
Responsibilities as Assistant Store Manager include but are not limited to:
- Attend to day-to-day operations of the office.
- Rental of storage units to attain store revenue goals.
- Make collection calls on delinquent accounts Sale of merchandise.
- Operate (POS) system and take payments.
- Conduct monthly facility audits.
- Submit vendor invoices for payment.
- Maintain facility by reporting all necessary repairs.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings to review productivity.
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation.
- Customer service leadership as Assistant Store Manager.
- Provide training and development to team members to boost sales and customer service performance.
Friendly work environment requirements:
- Candidates for the Assistant Store Manager position must be self-motivated, have good communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- The ideal Assistant Store Manager candidate should have a great attitude, dependable, personable and able to multi-task.
- Prior Assistant Store Manager experience.
- Extensive marketing and customer service experience in Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used) and Car Dealers
- Ability to meet monthly quotas and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to lead a team of Assistant Store Manager, and communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management.
- Availability to work weekends required.
- Employment contingent upon a full background check.
Stanley Ford is located in Soldotna, Alaska
Annual revenue: $20.000.000 to $49.9999.999
Published: 2022-02-07 Apply for this jobMotor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used)Car Dealers