Apply for this job
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
609 South St Honolulu, Hawaii, HI
41600 / Year
Company: Suzuki Hawaii Dealers
An entry-level Automotive Technician provides a high skill level of vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Suzuki Hawaii Dealers is a Retail Trade company based in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Provides service and delivery of vehicles and participates in the control of expenses.
- A technician may work independently or in a team environment.
- Perform Vehicle Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, transmission flush, and inspection of vehicle for mechanical deficiencies.
- Install batteries and check electrical systems.
- Install and perform tire maintenance.
- OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, electrical systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
- Ability to road test vehicles.
- Ability to install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems.
- Maintain assigned work area and the overall shop in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Perform all assigned work in a safe and conscientious manner at all times as directed by management and Manheim’s safety standards.
- Handle and dispose of all fluids as defined by MSDS and in accordance with all Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Create and maintain vehicle history and maintenance records as defined/directed by management.
- Assures prompt repairs by interfacing and coordinating with vendors and other Manheim associates for parts and repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- High School Diploma or GED; will consider 1+ years of related work experience in lieu of High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of vehicle service and repair experience; 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Any ASE certifications and/or a tech school degree is preferred, but not required.
- Become certified in a minimum of 4 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling, and electrical.
- Must continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status once obtained and to meet with technology changes as they occur.
About Suzuki Hawaii Dealers Hawaii
There’s nothing ordinary about Suzuki Hawaii Dealers
We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success, and community outreach.
We make buying, selling, and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone.
Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward.
We are the Suzuki Hawaii Dealers family of businesses.
We’ve been making our mark since 0 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us.
Our primary divisions – Suzuki Hawaii Dealers – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Automotive Services, Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used) and Car Dealers in Honolulu
We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow.
Published: 2022-02-07 Apply for this jobMotor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used)Car Dealers