Apply for this job
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
444 Nui St Honolulu, Hawaii, HI
52400 / Year
Company: Wakiki Towing
Assistant Store Manager - Wakiki Towing is Now Hiring for Assistant Store Manager
Wakiki Towing is a Wrecker Services and Automotive Services, Except Repair and Carwashes Company from Honolulu, Hawaii and seeks an energetic, salesperson for a full-time Assistant Store Manager position at a growing self-storage site in the downtown section of Honolulu.
The candidate for the Assistant Store Manager position must be extremely customer-oriented, dependable, and willing to learn the business within a high-growth organization.
Wakiki Towing is a Automotive Services category company which is specialized in Automotive Services, Except Repair and Carwashes and Wrecker Services from Honolulu of Hawaii.
Responsibilities as Assistant Store Manager include but are not limited to:
- Attend to day-to-day operations of the office.
- Rental of storage units to attain store revenue goals.
- Make collection calls on delinquent accounts Sale of merchandise.
- Operate (POS) system and take payments.
- Conduct monthly facility audits.
- Submit vendor invoices for payment.
- Maintain facility by reporting all necessary repairs.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings to review productivity.
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation.
- Customer service leadership as Assistant Store Manager.
- Provide training and development to team members to boost sales and customer service performance.
Friendly work environment requirements:
- Candidates for the Assistant Store Manager position must be self-motivated, have good communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- The ideal Assistant Store Manager candidate should have a great attitude, dependable, personable and able to multi-task.
- Prior Assistant Store Manager experience.
- Extensive marketing and customer service experience in Automotive Services, Except Repair and Carwashes and Wrecker Services
- Ability to meet monthly quotas and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to lead a team of Assistant Store Manager, and communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management.
- Availability to work weekends required.
- Employment contingent upon a full background check.
Wakiki Towing is located in Honolulu, Hawaii
Address: 444 Nui St
Annual revenue: $100.000 to $499.999
Published: 2022-02-07 Apply for this jobAutomotive Services Except Repair and CarwashesWrecker Services